If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, STYLECASTER may receive an affiliate commission.
It’s game time. If you’ve been following this year’s NFL season, you may want to know how to watch the Broncs vs. Colts live online for free to see whether Denver or Indianapolis come out on top.
The Denver Broncos and the Indianapolis Colts will face off on October 6, 2022, at the Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado—the Broncos’ hometown. At the time of the game, ESPN‘s Football Power Index predicted that there was a 54.8 percent chance the Broncos would win over the Colts. The index predicted that the Colts had a 44.6 percent chance of winning and that there was a 0.6 percent chance of a tie between the two teams.
In an interview with The New York Times in September 2022, the Broncos’ quarterback, Russell Wilson, who left the Seattle Seahawks for the Denver team in 2021, explained why he made the move. “I wasn’t just going to go anywhere,” he said. “I felt like this team can be great.” Wilson also responded to critics over his move. “It wasn’t difficult,” he said. “I’ve lost my dad. I lost a best friend, Trevor. You know they’re going to a better place. Those memories live in me forever.” He continued, “Everybody can write what they want. I’m always having fun when I’m on the field, when I’m with my teammates.”
So where can NFL fans stream the Broncos vs. Colts game? Read on for how to watch the Broncos vs. Colts live online for free to see which team comes out on top.
When is the Broncos vs. Colts?
The Broncos vs. Colts game airs on October 6, 2022, at 8:20 p.m. ET / 5:20 p.m. PT on Amazon Prime Video.
How to watch the Broncos vs. Colts live online
The Broncos vs. Colts is available to stream on Amazon Prime Video. Amazon Prime Video costs $8.99 per month for non-Amazon Prime members. Amazon Prime Video comes for free with an Amazon Prime subscription, which costs $14.99 per month or $139 per year (a saving of about $36 from the monthly subscription.) Students can also subscribe to Amazon Prime Student for $7.49 per month or $69 per year, which is half the price of the regular subscription and also comes with Amazon Prime Video.
Thursday Night Football—often abbreviated as TNF—was acquired by Amazon Prime Video in 2021 after the streaming service signed an 11-year, $13 billion deal to become the exclusive provider for the event. “Live sports continue to be a game changer for Prime members,” Amazon Prime Vice President Jamil Ghani said in a release. at the time. “The value Prime brings to members is now even better with the launch of Thursday Night Football on Prime Video. With these exclusive offers and experiences, Prime members score big savings and get even greater access – all with a single membership.”
The deal makes Amazon Prime Video the first streaming service to secure an exclusive national broadcast package with the NFL. “‘Thursday Night Football’ will be our first-ever digital package and we are thrilled to exclusively partner with Amazon to bring our games to more fans on more platforms. NFL football drives passionate viewers and Amazon will enable us to continue to grow our fanbase in innovative and compelling ways,” NFL commissioner Roger Goodel said in a press release.
How to watch the Broncos vs. Colts live online for free
Amazon Prime Video’s free trial is four times longer than most other streaming services. Compared to Paramount Plus and Peacock, which offer just seven-day free trials, Amazon Prime Video’s free trial is 30 days. That’s three weeks more than competitors. The free trial also comes with the same benefits of Amazon Prime, such as free two-day shipping, Prime Music and more. But perhaps the best part about Amazon Prime Video’s free trial is that customers can sign up for it multiple times. According to Amazon, users can sign up for Amazon Prime Video’s free trial over and over again as long as it isn’t within the same 12 months. This means that if you if you haven’t been an Amazon Prime member for more than 12 months, you’re eligible to receive another 30 days for free.
After the free trial ends, Amazon Prime Video costs $8.99 per month for non-Prime members. However, if you’re an Amazon Prime member, Amazon Prime Video comes free with Amazon Prime, which includes Prime Delivery (such as free two-day shipping, free same-day shipping, free release-date delivery and free no-rush shipping), as well as access to Prime Music, Prime Gaming and Prime Reading. Amazon Prime costs $14.99 per month or $139 per year, which saves subscribers about $36 from the monthly subscription.
Below are step-by-step instructions for how to sign up for Amazon Prime Video’s free trial.
- Visit Amazon Prime Video’s website
- Click “Start your 30-day free trial“
- Create or log into your Amazon account
- Start watching Broncos vs. Colts on Amazon Prime Video for free
What is the Thursday Night Football 2022 schedule?
Read on for the Thursday Night Football 2022 schedule so far, including which teams are playing in which games and when they will be.
Week 2 – Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Chargers vs. Chiefs @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 3 – Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Steelers vs. Browns @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 4 – Thursday, September 29, 2022
- Dolphins vs. Bengals @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 5 – Thursday, October 6, 2022
- Colts vs. Broncos @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 6 – Thursday, October 13, 2022
- Commanders vs. Bears @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 7 – Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Saints vs. Cardinals @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 8 – Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Ravens vs. Buccaneers @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 9 – Thursday, November 3, 2022
- Eagles vs. Texans @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 10 – Thursday, November 11, 2022
- Falcons vs. Panthers @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 11 – Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Titans vs. Packers @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 13 – Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Bills vs. Patriots @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 14 – Thursday, December 8, 2022
- Raiders vs. Rams @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 15 – Thursday, December 15, 2022
- 49ers vs. Seahawks @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 16 – Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Jaguars vs. Jets @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 17 – Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Cowboys vs. Titans @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.