Updated: Sep 27, 2022 4:30 pm
Madden 23 has delivered its new selection of Team Of The Week (TOTW) players and there’s plenty to be had. Similarly to that of the previous two weeks, Madden 23 has revealed 10 new players with various overall ratings that had influential Week 3 performances.
The new group of TOTW players was announced today on ‘Good Morning Madden’ at 10:30AM ET and will be in the game to unlock or purchase by 4PM ET.
Over Week 3, the NFL was home to a variety of surprises. To name a few, the Jaguars won against the Chargers 38-10, the Colts defeated the Chiefs 20-17, and the Dolphins took down the Bills 21-19. These upsets and clutch victories were spearheaded by some big player performances that you can expect to be featured in this Week 3 TOTW.
Madden 23 had a lot of great candidates to choose from, whether they were part of an upset or not. So without any further ado, here’s who made the Week 3 MUT TOTW.
Player Of The Week (91 Overall)
Commonly referred to as the ‘Slim Reaper’, DeVonta Smith unleashed a monstrous, career-high performance in what was a dominant 24-8 victory for the Philadelphia Eagles against the Washington Commanders. The second-year star caught 8 passes (on 12 targets) for 169 receiving yards and a touchdown.
Limited Editions (91 Overall)
1. Dating back to Week 1 of the regular season, Baltimore Ravens Quarterback Lamar Jackson has been simply incredible, reminding everyone why he won the MVP Award in 2019.
In Week 2, Jackson threw for 318 yards and three touchdowns to go with 119 yards rushing against the Dolphins. In Week 3, Jackson threw this time for 218 yards and four touchdowns to go with 107 yards rushing, surpassing Michael Vick for the most 100-yard rushing games by a quarterback in NFL history.
Because of his elite play, Madden 23 decided to include an Account Bound (BND) version of Jackson as well. Jackson’s BND card possesses Gutsy Scrambler 1 AP while his LTD will come with Roaming Deadeye 2 AP, Human Joystick 2 AP, and Set Feet Lead 2 AP.
2. A second Limited Edition (LTD) player was announced on ‘Good Morning Madden’ and it was yet another Baltimore Raven: The legendary Kicker, Justin Tucker. Last season in their Week 3 game against the Detroit Lions, Tucker hit the longest field goal in NFL history from 66-yards out. As a result of his special moment and greatness, Madden 23 made him their second LTD for their Week 3 TOTW.
Madden 23: Week 3 TOTW
Champions (91 Overall)
Keep in mind that the Champion players will always consist of two stars that had iconic performances in previous NFL seasons on the same game week of the TOTW.
- Antonio Gates (TE) – Chargers
- Dwight Freeney (RE) – Colts
Heroes (88 Overall)
- Trey Hendrickson (RE) – Bengals
- Khalil Herbert (HB) – Bears
High Elites (85 Overall)
- Melvin Ingram (ROLB) – Dolphins
- Mack Hollins (WR) – Raiders
Low Elites (82 Overall)
- Jelani Woods (TE) – Colts
- Josh Metellus (SS) – Vikings