Hiya, friend. It’s a cool, crisp autumn morning here in my neck of the woods, which makes it a purr-fect time to light one of my favorite fall candles — Yankee Candle Cinnamon Stick. It’s a warm, spicy scent that’s smells like delicious baked goods, and I like it because it’s sweet but not too sweet. Do you have a certain scent that you bust out this time of year?
This week’s reading
- Speaking of Yankee Candles, there is now there is now something called the Yankee Candle Index.
- As someone who 1) lives with a cat and 2) occasionally fries fish on the stovetop, I am very interested in reading what experts have to say about how to make your home smell amazing all the time. (Hint: candles are involved.)
- Ever wonder what is an oud actually is in perfume?
- Byredo has a new scent called Eyes Closed, which includes notes of candied spices and papyrus (HUH?).
- Ooh, Olive & June’s new quick-dry polishes look so good!
- Spooky and chic accessories for those seeking Halloween hair vibes.
- “Companies Beware: Grey Hair Rising.”
- Sephora enters the U.K. and exits Russia.
I’m so intrigued.
Talk to me.
Because I’m always looking for ways to improve scheduling.
I really gotta bake a pie ASAP.
In my head, I’m the fifth Golden Girl.
I doubt it. LOL!
Pretty and easy.
Well, I’m headed out to go get my hair cut; I’m way overdue for a trim and so my layers have been extra wonky lately. Can’t wait!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,